1. All About Facebook Like Scams & Like Farming - Daylan …

daylandoes.com/facebook-like-scams

Ever noticed those "Like this in 5 seconds if you hate cancer, ignore if you don't " posts lately on Facebook? This is why they exist and how to avoid them

2. Moods – List of Moods

https://moodlist.net

This is a list of moods for your enjoyment! Accepted Accomplished Aggravated Alone Amused Angry Annoyed Anxious Apathetic Apologetic …

3. Why do they hate us so? - The Race Card Project

theracecardproject.com/hate-us

Debra Brown Sprindale, OH. My question is based on my belief that though things are better in the US between the races (by ‘races’ I mean Blacks and whites ...

4. People Who Back Into Parking Spaces Can Kiss My Ass ...

mockable.org/people-who-back-into-parking-spaces-can-kiss-my-ass

Here’s another group of people to add to the list of backer-inners…government workers. I work for my local government, and every single morning get caught in a ...

5. My name is Emily Pearson and I am an Ex Mormon.”

www.iamanexmormon.com/2011/01/my-name-is-emily-pearson-and-i-am-an-ex-

So many good and honest people can relate to this. So many are huddled in the Mormon corner afraid to speak up and be their best self. Like millions that are fleeing ...

6. The Internet Classics Archive | Apology by Plato

classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html

Apology by Plato, part of the Internet Classics Archive

7. 11 Overused Phrases Dumb People Say | Lists That …

www.chicagonow.com/.../2011/05/11-overused-phrases-dumb-people-say

this list gives me the feeling that there are tiny spiders all over my body. but instead of spiders, they are small 8 legged versions of myself and when I squish one ...

8. Reservation in India - Do we Still Need Quota System in ...

www.mapsofindia.com › Home › Education Blogs

Reservation in India - Do we still need a reservation or quota system in India? What has led to the formulation of reservation system in India?The deep rooted caste ...

9. my coworker coughs all day long - can I do anything …

www.askamanager.org/2011/05/my-coworker-coughs-all-day-long-can-i...

25.05.2011 · A reader writes: I've been looking for advice for handling (or even WHETHER to handle) the issue of a co-worker with a chronic cough. Over the years I've w

10. Why Muslims hate Zakir Naik so much? - Agniveer

agniveer.com/hate-zakir

07.02.2010 · Reasons why Muslims hate Zakir Naik so much. What makes this protagonist of fake Islam the most hated person of contemporary Islam?