1. How to Handle a Flirty Professor - lifehacker.com

lifehacker.com/how-to-handle-a-flirty-professor-1798318794

22.08.2017 · So, the real question is what do you do about it? For one, I wouldn’t attend his romantic solo tutoring session created specifically for you.

2. You Need an Afternoon Routine - lifehacker.com

lifehacker.com/you-need-an-afternoon-routine-1797797871

14.08.2017 · Don’t get me wrong, it’s good to start your day off on the right foot. For me that means chugging a glass of water, walking the dog, making a quick ...

3. Arts & Entertainment - How To Information | eHow

www.ehow.com/arts

Whether you're looking to learn a new instrument or improve your photography skills, eHow Art will help you learn new abilities sans classroom.

4. Movies - Salon.com

www.salon.com/topic/Movies

Feature articles, reviews, and previews, with a focus on independent film.

5. The Twilight Zone (1959 TV series) - Wikiquote

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone_(1959_TV_series)

The Twilight Zone (1959–1965) is an American television series created by Rod Serling. The original series ran for five seasons on CBS from 1959 to 1964 and remains ...

6. 5 Tips for Surviving Criticism of Your Writing - The Write ...

thewritepractice.com/criticism-writing

17.04.2017 · Feedback and criticism writing can be hard to hear, but it's one of the best ways to grow as a writer. Here's how to handle feedback gracefully.

7. How to Write Origin Stories - Superhero Nation

www.superheronation.com/2008/05/29/how-to-write-origin-stories

I provide advice about how to write novels, comic books and graphic novels. Most of my content applies to fiction-writing in general, but I also provide articles ...

8. AMD's Vega Graphics Cards Could Kick Off a War

gizmodo.com/amds-vega-graphics-cards-could-kick-off-a-war-1797810926

14.08.2017 · Every nerd loves a good tech war: Windows vs Mac, Apple vs Android, Intel vs AMD. They give us something to armchair argue about over beers with friends ...