is it a bad trait to be a deep thinker? Has anybody watched Cope(2007)? Arrange these US Presidents(& two presidential candidates) based on their oration skills ? Please judge this letter for an editor position. Is it effective? what do you think of my UC personal statement? Victoria when will you gift me a lap dance ? If I study PHP/MySQL in this IT Slowdown, is there any chance of getting Interviews? My car was extensively vandalized. Is it totaled? Why was WW1 supposed to be fought? What is the right format for short answer responses in english I. Any tips on how to write good ones? I need help with a cover letter?

AOL Search

Skip over navigation
SEARCH

News Results

• anzlitlovers.com - 7 years ago
    Sartre has a rather intimidating reputation but I found The Age of Reason easy reading. Translated by Eric Sutton and with a helpful introduction by David Caute, this ‘Popular Penguin’ ...
  • trademe.co.nz - 1 week ago
    Cover a little tatty, book store name stamped on first page. "Paris in 1938 - City of night clubs and galleries, community of students, communists and homosexuals, world of intellect ...
  • complete-review.com - 4 years ago
    The Age of Reason is a very chatty novel, but more on the chit than profound level. Yes, admirably Sartre tries to show, rather than tell -- but he doesn't quite show enough of, or look ...
  • link.springer.com - 8 months ago
    In other words, The Age of Reason does little or nothing to really complicate the sort of aesthetic of clarity that Sartre generally sponsors in 1947’s What Is Literature? On the ...
  • United Press International - 2 decades ago
    Sartre was regarded as a creative as well as an intellectual giant. He was not only a philosopher (his major work, "Being and Nothingness," was published in 1943) but also a notable ...
  • professionalmoron.com - 9 months ago
    Yesterday, Mr. Wapojif completed a real labour of love in the form of an epic review of Jean-Paul Sartre’s the Age of Reason. You can’t miss that link, can you? Currently, he’s working ...
  • boomerangbooks.com.au - 10 months ago
    Have you read this book? We'd like to know what you think about it - write a review about Age Of Reason, book by Jean-Paul Sartre and you'll earn 50c in Boomerang Bucks loyalty dollars ...
  • scribd.com - 8 years ago
    This is an excellent novel about unpleasant people, with some unforgettable scenes. Here's one of the ones I liked most. Daniel, a strange character who has never managed to establish a ...
  • revolvy.com - 1 year ago
    Sartre, Jean-Paul. 1947. “The age of reason; a novel” (Translated to English by Eric Sutton) Vintage Books. New York. 397 pages. ISBN 0-394-71838-0 (paperback). The Age of Reason ( ...
  • www.goodreads.com - 3 decades ago
    The Age of Reason is set in 1938 and tells of Mathieu, a French professor of philosophy who is obsessed with the idea of freedom. As the shadows of the Second World War draw closer - ...
SEARCH
© Oath Inc. All Rights Reserved.