1. About our ads
  2. Being Gay Sucks - AwesomeDude

www.awesomedude.com/ruthless/being_gay_sucks.htm

Being gay sucks. It's not as bad as say, waking up to discover you have leukemia, but I think it ranks up there with being told you're a diabetic.

3. Why I Don't Wear Makeup - Man Repeller

www.manrepeller.com/2014/04/why-i-dont-wear-makeup.html

14.09.2004 · Regardless of the online comments or accidental forwards, why I don't wear makeup.

4. Do Men Like Wearing Pantyhose? – The Chic Fashionista

www.thechicfashionista.com/do-men-like-wearing-pantyhose.html

Do men like wearing pantyhose? If Men Like Wearing Pantyhose Sam, it depends on the person :) Some men wear pantyhose because of the silky feeling

5. Stories of Tie-Up Games - ASSTR

www.asstr.org/~canuck100/2006/0406.html

Test - posting a long story : Babysitting a la mode repost from June 1999. Tie-up games became much less frequent for me when my friend Bob and his sister Jill moved ...

6. Things Black People Confuse as Racist - MadameNoire

madamenoire.com/112701/things-black-people-confuse-as-racist/6

09.12.2011 · America is such a global heavyweight that we forget the nation is only 235 years old, barely an adolescent as far as empires go. More than a third of U.S ...

7. Violence Against Women | Power Poetry

www.powerpoetry.org/cause/violence-against-women

I'm just the girl and you're just the guyWe do all the same thingsI get called a whoreAnd you get a high five I'm just the girl and you're just the guyOut in the work ...

8. How to Ruin a Potentially Great Relationship With One …

lifehacker.com/how-to-ruin-a-potentially-great-relationship-with...

15.08.2017 · Keep in mind, I’m not a therapist or any other kind of health professional—just a guy who’s willing to tell it like it is. I simply want to give you ...

9. The Curse of Beauty And Good Looks In A Woman

halloftheblackdragon.com/reel/the-curse-of-being-a-beautiful-woman

Is beauty a curse and do men and women react with bias to beautiful women? In my experience as a man, I have seen this to be true.

10. No Sex in the City: What It's Like to Be Female and ...

www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan

05.03.2013 · The Latest . I'm Going Traveling, Dammit! (When to Ignore the Bad Advice of Others) 5 Travel Games for the Road, the Flight, and Beyond; Can't Sleep in ...

11. Spider-Man: Homecoming (Film) - TV Tropes

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/SpiderManHomecoming

02.09.2017 · Spider-Man: Homecoming is a 2017 superhero film directed by Jon Watts, and the sixteenth entry of the Marvel Cinematic …