1. Communities — Voices and Insights - Washington Times

www.washingtontimes.com/communities

I wrote an article three years ago that basically stated Ukraine was not our fight, no matter how much we want to support people who are fighting for freedom from Russia

2. Don't [Updated] - gizmodo.com

gizmodo.com/dont-1798158036

We have told you not to stare at the Sun today. We have told you to use safety glasses. We have tried so very hard, and we are so very tired. Here are some people who ...

3. Observer Explores the Scary Side Of Cyberpunk - …

kotaku.com/observer-explores-the-scary-side-of-cyberpunk-1798320822

22.08.2017 · While not learning horrible things about horrible people, Lazarski uses his special cybernetic enhancements to try to solve the murder and find his son.

4. We Don't Deserve Capybaras - gizmodo.com

gizmodo.com/we-dont-deserve-capybaras-1796926176

17.07.2017 · In a world seemingly intent on destroying itself, the humble capybara is a wholesome good. The oversized friendship guinea pig is a reminder of what ...

5. Shocked at What I Hear on HF - eHam.net Home

www.eham.net/articles/38315

Shocked at What I Hear on HF : by ONAIR on February 16, 2017 Mail this to a friend! I agree, some of the language and subject matter has ...

6. Opinion - The Telegraph

www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion

The best opinions, comments and analysis from The Telegraph.

7. Article expired | The Japan Times

www.japantimes.co.jp/article-expired

News on Japan, Business News, Opinion, Sports, Entertainment and More

8. Xbox Live Was Down For Over Five Hours [Update]

kotaku.com/xbox-live-is-down-1798329812

22.08.2017 · Xbox Live is experiencing some serious downtime at the moment, with many owners unable to play games or even sign in. [Update: it’s back]

9. Health and Wellness - USATODAY.com

https://www.usatoday.com/topic/D2591A44-DFD9-4D0D-AF7A-CC0B3B92CBB...

21.02.2012 · The latest news on healthcare advancements and research, as well as personal wellness tips.

10. 22 Facts About California That Make You Wonder Why

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/22-facts-about-california-that...

Many of the problems in California have to do with… wait for it… Are you ready? Illegal immigration!!! (GASP!) The same as in other southern border states ...