1. Why People Hate America: A Summary of Anti-Americanism

www.vexen.co.uk/USA/hateamerica.html

Logical, illogical, emotional and political reasons why people in the west and east hate The United States Of America.

2. Cultural Group Guides – Dimensions of Culture

www.dimensionsofculture.com/culture-fact-sheets

The following cultural patterns may represent many American Indians, but do not represent all people in a community. According to the University of California School ...

3. I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump – …

www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/01/i-know-why-poor-whites-chant-trump...

From the era of slavery to the rise of Donald Trump, wealthy elites have relied on the loyalty of poor whites. All Americans deserve better. I’m just a poor white ...

4. Why Do Scientologists Lie? - Mike Rinder's Blog

www.mikerindersblog.org/why-do-scientologists-lie

03.01.2017 · While repeatedly asserting that they are “the most ethical group on earth” and that they are constantly having to “get rid of” people who “cannot ...

5. The Simple Reason Why a Second American Civil War …

www.shtfplan.com/.../the-simple-reason-why-a-second-american-civil...

21.04.2017 · Once the last shreds of common ground and understanding dissipate, a moment that is rapidly approaching, another civil war will be impossible to avoid.

6. Communities — Voices and Insights - Washington Times

www.washingtontimes.com/communities

I wrote an article three years ago that basically stated Ukraine was not our fight, no matter how much we want to support people who are fighting for freedom from Russia

7. APStudent.com: U.S. History for AP Students

apstudent.com

*AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, Which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.

8. Techmeme

www.techmeme.com

Blog tracking other technology blogs.

9. Which side of the road do they drive on? - Brian Lucas

brianlucas.ca/roadside

Provides an insight to driving practices, historical questions, a list of countries and reference sources.

10. Most dislike ISIS in Muslim countries | Pew Research …

www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with...

17.11.2015 · Lee Han • 2 years ago. Do people even do math? Let’s look at the data behind what they’re saying here… On the top 6 countries with the most Muslims ...