1. About our ads
  2. The 94 Most Badass Soldiers Who Ever Lived - Cracked

www.cracked.com › Articles › History

23.05.2014 · War! You know what it is good for? Stories of unfathomable badassery, that's what. Over the years, we at Cracked have gathered a formidable collection of ...

3. PostTraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): An Australian ...

www.vvaa.org.au/experience.htm

Table comparing the Vietnam War with other wars. Vietnam soldiers fought an enemy that was generally indistinguishable from the village populations they were meant to ...

4. Women Soldiers: The Historical Record - War and Gender

www.warandgender.com/chap2pap.htm

Abstract. The question of women soldiers has generated substantial historical research, but of mixed quality. This paper -- from a chapter of War and Gender: How ...

5. FOR VIETNAM - Psywarrior

www.psywarrior.com/VietnamOBPSYOP

PSYOP ORDER OF BATTLE FOR VIETNAM . SGM Herbert A. Friedman (Ret.) Note: Images from this article were used with permission in a documentary film for the German ...

6. Why I'll Never Return to Vietnam - Nomadic Matt's …

https://www.nomadicmatt.com/.../why-ill-never-return-to-vietnam

19.09.2010 · My trip through Vietnam, my awful experience, and why I never want to go back there for the rest of my life.

7. Taps Gallery, Vietnam Veterans Home Page

www.vietvet.org/tapsgal.htm

This gallery honors Vietnam Veterans who have recently made their last patrol and also the anniversary dates of those who died in country. Please submit names and ...

8. Communities — Voices and Insights - Washington Times

www.washingtontimes.com/communities

Are we preparing for the war with Russia over Ukraine? That's how it looks if you saw in the news how U.S. Marines regularly do simulated battles with Russian ...

9. Sex and Psychological Operations - Psywarrior

www.psywarrior.com/sexandprop2.html

Sex and Psychological Operations Continued. by: Herbert A. Friedman. Warning! These historical wartime images are sexually explicit. This is a military reference site ...

10. The True Story of Black Hawk Down - Top Documentary …

topdocumentaryfilms.com › Military and War

03.10.1993 · They didn't show the early images when U.S came to Mogadishu, how people were all excited and welcoming. They didn't deeply discuss the American soldiers ...

11. Los Angeles Vietnam Veteran's Memorial Vandalized - …

https://vvets.eu/los-angeles-vietnam-veterans-memorial-vandalized

Vietnam Vets of America. The monument, painted on the wall 24 years ago, was tagged with a giant swath of silver graffiti, covering many of the 2,273 names of missing ...