Are there any Phlebotomy jobs in Denver CO? How can I audition for a Disney role ? how do i set a password on my screensaver in windows8? Now that I'm a senior what should I be preparing for? How can I submit an article to a magazine? Need help with a solid thesis statement? What way should I make it into the acting business? Why can't I get good internet at my address? what are 5 reason to not have home work in school? Questions from an ESL learner? Okay, I need two monologues, fast? Got a few questions about prison? Im a junior psych undergrad and was wondering if joining psi chi honor society was even worth the money.? Which are the best amps, audison thesis or McIntosh? my aunt wants to take her son for therapy to "cure" him from being gay, her words, how do I get her to not be dumb? What essay topic should I write for my Anthro./Psych./Sociology class? 8 ohms receiver to 4 ohms bass shakers? need some intro help for jane eyre?

AOL Search

Skip over navigation
SEARCH

News Results

• answers.com - 2 weeks ago
    These days we don't work with a screen, we work with a "command window", but it's the same thing as far as the clrscr() function is concerned. The reason clrscr() is not a standard ...
  • Daniweb - 7 days ago
    but the problem is, clrscr() still doesn't work in my pc but it works in my friend's pc...we're both using dev-c++... what do i need to do? please help me... clrscr() is a presumptuous ...
  • www.quora.com - 3 weeks ago
    It is while linking that this call is actually resolved and if the function you have called is not found, it will give you an undefined symbol error. (If you try calling some other, non ...
  • www.mathworks.com - 5 years ago
    clrscr(); root=36; m=16; i=1; for(n=1;n<=m;n++) { x=((root*n*(n+1)*pi)/m); /* printf("exp=%f",exp(-x)); */ y=-x; printf("x=%ft y=%f t n ",x,y); seq=exp(y); /*this line is not working ...
  • crazyengineers.com - 4 years ago
    Code: #include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<math.h> void main() { clrscr(); long unsigned int res ... If I go for a double data type, then the loop would not work, because of ...
  • www.eduonix.com - 2 years ago
    This is our life, and the computer world (and programming is the heart of computers) is not apart from all this life ... file conio.h that is necessary for the functions clrscr() and ...
  • codeproject.com - 4 years ago
    and ignore the lask of "clean screen" is leaves, but there is a method I found here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/930138/is-clrscr-a-function-in-c[^] which should work.
  • maxembedded.com - 6 years ago
    Hence, the same set of codes will work for both. It is a 162 LCD module i.e. it has ... LCD_IO_MODE = 1 for 4 bit mode, whereas 8 bit mode is not supported. Scroll further down and you ...
  • computer-programming-forum.com - 2 decades ago
    I have been using these functions at college and they work fine. At home I have VC++6 from VS6 and these functions do not work. I realise they are not specified in the microsoft ...
  • forum.digit.in - 7 years ago
    and the problem is simple, use clrscr() in a loop and toupper(), tolower() functions from string.h (oh god, i hope this is correct) . use arrays for storing the strings, easier in the ...
SEARCH
© Oath Inc. All Rights Reserved.